The activities of the independent supply of electricity in Ukraine is governed by the following regulations.
- Decree No. 309 “On the approval of the transmission system code”
- Decree No. 310 "On the approval of the code of distribution systems"
- Electricity Commercial Accounting Code
Decree No. 375 "On approval of the procedure for ensuring the quality standards of power consumption and the provision of compensation to consumers for their non-compliance"
- Decree No. 156 "On approval of the procedure for the settlement of disputes arising between business entities that carry out activities in the field of business and utilities" The rules of the day-ahead market and the intraday market
- Decree No. 1469 "On approval of the Licensed conditions for economic activity on the consumption of electricity by the consumer"
- Law of Ukraine on Information
- Law of Ukraine on the electricity market
- Law of Ukraine on the protection of personal data
- Law of Ukraine on Consumer Protection
- Decision No. 312 "On the approval of the rules of the retail electricity market"
- Law of Ukraine on Access to Public Information
- Law of Ukraine on the appeal of citizens